Search This Blog


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

End of the Fun

After a nice visit with the grandsons, we have to take them to their new home tomorrow in SC.  It's about an 8 hour/500 mile trip.  Wish we were able to make the trip in our Journey, but it's still up in PA with our SIL Brian.  Of course, we'll take some run around breaks.  We're sure gonna' miss them, they fill up the house and the days. :c)

I have a portable DVD player that we'll be using to help them pass the time.  Wish I had a DVD player when my kids were little.  Funny, though, their favorites are the Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Looney Tunes cartoons, the same ones I enjoyed as a kid.  I think those cartoons are timeless, unlike the junk that's out there today.



Marti and I hope to return home on July 3rd to beat the holiday traffic.  If we have time, we'd like to check out the nearby military CG and make plans for future visits.  I may not post over the weekend, our daughter  Heather has not yet gotten an Internet connection in the new house.

Other than that, wishing you all a great Independence Day celebration!


1 comment:

  1. Paul and Marti, Thanks for all your comments on my blog! The Camp Host Housewife

    I wish you a great 4th of July also!

    ReplyDelete