Search This Blog


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Marti's Musings: Nice to be recognized

So, enough about the fractured ankle already!!  I'm already sick of it, you must be, too. (yeah, it's gonna be a loooong 6 weeks)

As I surfed the 'net last night, waiting for the elusive sleep to come (rolling my eyes), I went to the RV resources web site:  http://www.rvresources.com/     This is a great website, with a ton of resources geared to the RV community.  We have a link to them, on our blog - on the right side, can you see it?

Well, our blog was named RV blog of the month for January 2011!!  Woo Hoo!   If you are interested in using this website, there is a link on there that says "Travelogues and Journals" - that is the link to many blogs, specific to RVers and travelers - including ours. 

I hope you find that information useful.  Thanks to the RVresources website, and to you, our followers.  It is such an encouragement to hear words of wisdom and encouragement from those who are already on the journey, or are, like us - working towards the FT journey...  ~Marti

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I love that website---it's actually how I found out that this whole full-timing world exists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Betty - and thanks for following our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am in agreement, you do a very good job with your blog!

    John
    relaxedrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go guys...good choice!! We love your blog and all the good info you share with us.

    Thanks for all the time and effort you put into blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, how cool is that!? I expect an autograph in April :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the recognition Marti. I've been a little out of it. Didn't know about your ankle! What a bummer! I guess that means you have to slow way down. Take care and stay warm and safe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your award!..woohoo..way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wheeeheeee see? Ya made the Big Time now!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete