Search This Blog


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Groundhog Day

Marti worked a 13 hour day yesterday and didn't get home until after 10 pm.  Fortunately, she only has a 3 mile drive to get home.

She sent me a text on my way home today and said she'd be working late again tonight.  I asked if she would like some dinner and two pizzas were shortly on the car seat beside me as I went over to her facility.   Marti was there with her assistant, Brittany, drowning in paperwork.  They welcomed the pizza, and I actually got to visit for a few minutes.  I wanted to take a picture of Marti to remember her by, but my camera battery was dead. 

After a too quick meal, Marti and Brittany went back to the pile of paper and I left to come home.  She expects to be very late again. :c(

It's like Groundhog Day all over again.  We're really looking forward to the weekend!


Thanks for all your words of encouragement.  This too, shall pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment