Search This Blog


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Marti's Musings: Yikes, This is Getting Serious!

Paul and I are really enjoying this whole blogging bit.  It is has been just over 6 months since we started blogging, after an inspiring RV rally.  We have shared our woes, progress, frustrations, successes and our preparations...  yeah, we are getting serious about this whole Full Timing bit.  Each and every day, we encourage each other, reminding ourselves about the light at the end of the tunnel.

But, as serious as as the plans are, what is really getting serious - our blogging followers! Welcome, by the way,to our newest followers, Sherry B.  and Chuck and Anneke!

As I was working through the Blogger dashboard, I saw the "Stats" tab- yikes!  Folks from all over the WORLD have seen our blog.  (Ok, so some have only hit us up once, but still!)  So... now this has kicked up a level for me.  I feel responsible for you guys!  LOL




Seriously, thanks to our faithful followers (at least those who admit it) - and even those who don't admit to following  (you know who you are! LOL).  It is fun to plan, and share it with you folks.  We love the comments, encouragement and laughs you share with us. 

We expect to have news to share quite soon - until then, stay tuned.... and,


THANKS!  
      СПАСИБО
            TAK
                MERCI
                     תודה  
                        고맙소
                             padėka
                                 ačiū

~Marti

5 comments:

  1. you are welcome..thanks for putting up with mine too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a very good blog, always interesting to see what other RVers are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul and Marti

    I have been following your blog for about 6 months now and really am enjoying your adventure to becoming full timers . I enjoy your blog keep it up

    Brenda Brown
    (John and Brenda's incredible Journey)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carebears. Amazing. A discontinued item. My daughter, who is now 30, played with them as a child. So I assume they've made a come back since then and slipped away again. Who would have thought I could dig out those old carebears and pay for at least a campsite or maybe even more if they are going for extortionist prices! Brought a smile to my face. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're one of my favorite bloggers. So I have bestowed upon you the Versatile Bloggers Award and linked with you on Levonne's Pretty Pics. Bye now...

    ReplyDelete