Search This Blog


Friday, September 10, 2010

Mimi and Pa come to Visit

Mimi and Pa came to visit me in South Carolina today.  I haven't seen them for a while, but I'm glad they're here for the weekend.  I'm Owie and Pa is letting me do his post tonight.  He said he's too tired because he got up this morning at something he called "Oh-Dark-Thirty" and drove 500 miles in 7 hours to get here.  I'm not sure what time that is but he said it was dark out for a long time.  It must have been really early because he's snoring on the couch now.

Mimi and Pa arrived at my house around 1130 and we visited for a while.  Then it was time to go to the school bus stop and meet Bubbie, my brother (whose real name is Andrew) coming home from a busy day at school. 


I wished the bus came on time, but it was a little late, so I played Mimi's Game Boy until the bus came.



We walked home to our house and played with Mimi, she loves to play her Nintendo Wii Mario games, and we both help.




Later we went to check out a campground that is just two miles from my house.  Pa was really happy because it will handle his Journey motorhome when they come to visit and he said they have great rates, whatever a rate is.

For supper we went to a Japanese Steak House.


We watched the chef cook our food right at our table.  He moved his knives so quickly, he was almost a blur.


It was fun to watch him.


But the best part was eating!  I had steak and shrimp.  Yum!


After supper, Pa said maybe we'd like to ride home on the roof of the car.  I thought it would be fun, but Bubbie wasn't so sure.


Pa let me use his camera.  I took lots of pictures, even one of myself.


I can't wait to see what we'll do tomorrow.  It's so much fun when Pa and Mimi come to visit and it will be even better next year when they retire.  We'll see much more of them and they'll be able to stay in their motorhome at the campground right down the street.  That's a good thing because Pa snores so LOUD!

Thanks for visiting and feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment