Search This Blog


Thursday, July 8, 2010

Our New RV Mascot

One of the notable things I read in RV blogs is how plans often go awry, the old "Best laid plans of mice and men often go astray".

So RV folks state that their plans are made in Jello, or pudding.  I've come up with a new mascot for our Journey that will illustrate that we are not fixed destination travelers, but are able to bend and be flexible.

Our new mascot:


Let me explain.  I'm in the Coast Guard and our service motto is: "Semper Paratus", Latin for "Always Ready".

We're going to have a motto to go along with our mascot.  Our plans will now be "Semper Gumby" - meaning "Always Flexible".  :c)

Now we need to find a good place in the motorhome for Gumby.

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. How about over the bed ;) hehe! Can you tell the thin air up here in the mountains is affecting my brain? LOL!

    Nellie
    http://midlifecruiser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete