Search This Blog


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Warning! Warning! Warning!

Warning, Will Robinson!  How may of you remember that line from the 60's TV show "Lost in Space"?  It was a favorite of mine when I was a youngster (I was born at a very young age, mind you). ;c)

Will's robot would belt out that warning every time (and every episode) when some dangerous alien life form approached or the evil Dr. Smith got something all messed up again.


So here is my warning.  My dad is coming down for a visit from his home in New Jersey.  He is bringing a list.


The list is of all the museums in the Washington DC-Northern Virginia area and we're off to see a few of them.  Now you know where I get my passion for history from.

  Maybe we'll even drag Marti along...with her Nintendo DS to keep her occupied.  I may miss a couple of daily posts but be assured, I'll have some new historical items to post to give you ideas of places to visit in your RV.  It's going to be hard work, but nothing is too much effort for my faithful readers!

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warning. I'll be sorry to miss your interesting museum posts, but I'm going to be washing my hair...a lot (now that we have hookups!!!)

    hehe! Kidding!

    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should be a good time with your dad I bet... I know I am commenting late, but trying to catch up on blogs here...

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete